Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 11:01:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.5 release-1.5RC4

+1  Just remember to add the KEYS file to the directory. Signatures OK, src
compiles fine and bin version looks good. We'll just need to modify the
tutorial a bit (I think Sebastian is taking care of that).

Thanks Lewis, great job!

Jul

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.5 release-1.5RC4

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Julien Nioche <
lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1  Just remember to add the KEYS file to the directory.

Done thanks for pointing this out.

Lewis