Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 16:36:59 UTC

New installation tutorial OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on Ubuntu 20.04 lts

Hello,
A new tutorial is at your disposal, called:

Installation OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on Ubuntu 20.04 lts.pdf

You can find it at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+
installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Best regards
Alvaro

-------------------

Re: AW: New installation tutorial OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on Ubuntu 20.04 lts

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...works for me.

Re: New installation tutorial OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on Ubuntu 20.04 lts

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello POW,

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 14:00, Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de> wrote:

> Hmhhhhhh – just read the manual.
>

> As we are going to 20.04 i decided to make a clean install.

There is no "native" KMS for 20.04 :(
Dockerized one should be used

> Press thumbs – maybe i do not get so much problems like with the first
> install …
>

> Just one mor question – is there anything tot hink of if i later change
> the hostname form „meetings2“ to „meetings“?
>

> Is the hostname hard coded somewhere in the installation? Guess not …

AFAIK No hardcodings on our side

> Best wishes
>

> POW

This sounds like TURN server issues, please ensure applicationContext.xml
has correct parameters ....

--
Best regards,
Maxim

AW: New installation tutorial OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M4 on Ubuntu 20.04 lts