Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bl...@mayo.edu> on 2013/01/23 22:28:21 UTC

CPE test with RC5

In the users install instructions we have them run a simple test after install.  Basically, run CPE and load this:
<cTAKES_HOME>/desc/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/desc/collection_processing_engine/test_plaintext.xml

Descriptor file C:\apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating\desc\ctakes-clinical-pipeline\coredesc\collection_reader\FilesInDirectoryCollectionReader.xml does not exist.

Troy Bleeker * Senior Business Analyst CBAP(r) * Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Phone: 507-293-1574 * Fax: 507-284-0360 * bleeker.troy@mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic * 200 First Street SW * Rochester, MN 55905 * www.mayoclinic.org

RE: CPE test with RC5

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Troy,
I believe Sarma is referring to test1.xml or test_cda.xml in the same folder that had the correct paths.
(Note: I can see that test_plaintext.xml has already been fixed in trunk for the 3.1 and future releases though.)

--Pei

CPE test with RC5

Posted by Karthik Sarma <ks...@ksarma.com>.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: CPE test with RC5

Posted by Karthik Sarma <ks...@ksarma.com>.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

RE: CPE test with RC5

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Troy,
I *think* this was fixed in the latest 3.0 Release Candidates... could you confirm if you have a chance?