Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com> on 2011/01/31 23:20:42 UTC

FW: EXTERNAL: Re: Xalan-C Libraries

Hello,

I received the following information from the dev mailing list concerning support for Solaris 10 x86? I cannot seem to find Xalan-C libraries that are compatible to my machine type. However, I do not understand what 'svn co' is. I cannot check out the trunk of the repository because my development box does not have an external connection. Is there another way around this? I would like to use Xalan, but cannot get it to build on the Solaris 10 x86 platform.

Thanks,

Raymond