Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/11/25 06:20:21 UTC

[UPDATE] MavenTest itest fails randomly but often

Hi guys,

Our Jenkins jobs are not very stable (both master and PR) due to the MavenTest
which randomly fails (but often).

I will remove this test from master and move it to a dedicated PR to investigate
(but at least it won't impact our nightly builds and PRs).

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UPDATE] MavenTest itest fails randomly but often

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I know, but I'm checking if there is no missing config.

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mikael,

that's not the same issue here.

We updated to surefire 2.20.1 (2.20.0 didn't work).

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, I can create a PR to reintroduce the test and do some changes without
impacting the master branch.

Regards
JB

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, I didn't check 2.20.1, rather 2.20. But if anything goes wrong, I
think there still may be some surefire issue.

regards
Grzegorz

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Grzegorz,