Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2005/05/19 07:12:14 UTC

Re: Log messages of category "sitemap"

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Is it me or do others have the same problem that no log messages of the
> category "sitemap" reach the logger output? (core and access works for me)
>
> I have the same problem with the latest trunk and with a version that is
> about 2 weeks old. A very recent 2.1.X checkout works fine for me ...

Is it only me who has this problem? Can somebody confirm this?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Log messages of category "sitemap"

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>>> Is it me or do others have the same problem that no log messages of
>>> the category "sitemap" reach the logger output? (core and access
>>> works for me)
>>>
>>> I have the same problem with the latest trunk and with a version that
>>> is about 2 weeks old. A very recent 2.1.X checkout works fine for me ...
>>>

>> Is it only me who has this problem? Can somebody confirm this?
>

> Don't know about trunk, 2.1 is fine.

yes, 2.1 works for me too.

Anybody experiences with trunk? (I want to make sure that it's not a local
problem but a general one)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Log messages of category "sitemap"

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> Is it me or do others have the same problem that no log messages of
>> the category "sitemap" reach the logger output? (core and access works
>> for me)
>>
>> I have the same problem with the latest trunk and with a version that
>> is about 2 weeks old. A very recent 2.1.X checkout works fine for me ...
>>

> Is it only me who has this problem? Can somebody confirm this?

Don't know about trunk, 2.1 is fine.

Vadim