Posted to user@spark.apache.org by smagadi <su...@fico.com> on 2015/08/06 15:21:12 UTC

SparkR -Graphx

Wanted to use the GRaphX from SparkR , is there a way to do it ?.I think as
of now it is not possible.I was thinking if one can write a wrapper in R
that can call Scala Graphx libraries .
Any thought on this please.

Re: SparkR -Graphx

Posted by Shivaram Venkataraman <sh...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
+Xiangrui

I am not sure exposing the entire GraphX API would make sense as it
contains a lot of low level functions. However we could expose some
high level functions like PageRank etc. Xiangrui, who has been working
on similar techniques to expose MLLib functions like GLM might have
more to add.

Thanks
Shivaram