Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ma...@dvag.com on 2006/03/06 14:29:57 UTC

proxy handling differences between svn client 1.2.3 and 1.3.0

Hi!

Our proxy allows both basic and NTLM proxy authentication.

While the 1.2.3 svn client uses basic authentication, the 1.3.0 svn client
tries NTLM. Unfortunately, the NTLM authentication fails (for a reason I
don't know) and the client fails with a 407 error code.

Is there a way to instruct the 1.3.0 svn client to use basic
authentication as fallback or default authentication mechanism?

thanks
Markus