Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Unmesh joshi <un...@hotmail.com> on 2010/02/22 05:00:58 UTC

Customizing user registration and login

Hi,
We are using apache roller along with our web application. Our application has user registration/login. We want to track comments entered by user logged in our web site. Is there any way we can add this to comment module?
Thanks,Unmesh

Re: Customizing user registration and login

Posted by Jason Rumney <ja...@f2s.com>.
On 24/02/2010 10:49, Dave wrote:
> Roller does not require user login for a user to leave a comment and
> there is no configuration option to enable that behavior.
>
> - Dave

Couldn't a custom comment authenticator take care of this? It needn't
output anything to the form for the user to enter in getHtml(), but
should check the session or authentication info in authenticate() and
add user information to the CommentData object.

Re: Customizing user registration and login

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.