Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2015/11/11 04:31:58 UTC

Resigning as a Trafodion mentor

Hi!

I'd like to resign as a Trafodion mentor. You guys
still have 5 mentors left which means you won't
even notice me disappearing ;-)

Best of luck with the rest of the incubation.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. I'll update the xml tomorrow.

RE: Resigning as a Trafodion mentor

Posted by Rohit Jain <ro...@esgyn.com>.
Thanks Roman for providing your guidance!

Rohit

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Roman,

Posted by Kevin DeYager <ke...@gmail.com>.