Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by e <ju...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/05 17:07:47 UTC

Monitoring Tomcat Clusters

Hi,
I'm looking for some examples on implementing a summary page on the
current and historical usage of tomcat instances.   I'm mostly
interested in number of user sessions and JVM stats graphed over time.

Basiclly, something exactly like this:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/gallery/dgo-01.html

I'm have a decent understanding on how to do it(poll manager, store
results, generate graphs), but I would rather adapt something already
out there rather that do it all from scatch.

Thanks

Re: Monitoring Tomcat Clusters

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
the monitor can shot the current status and the performance of tomcat
over the last 1K samples. Depending on what your request interval is,
the historic performance may cover a couple of minutes to an hour.

peter

Posted by Ethan <ju...@gmail.com>.
Peter,

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.