Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Setera, Craig" <Cr...@Kingland.com> on 2001/12/10 17:40:05 UTC

Admin portlets not working in release candidate?

I may be missing something, but it doesn't seem that the "Content" portlets
for the "admin" user allows me to do anything.  All of the links (Global,
Java Runtime, etc.) appear to be dead links back to the portal homepage.  Am
I missing something or are these not enabled for some reason?

THanks.

RE: Admin portlets not working in release candidate?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
yes you are right, wonder what happened there?
I will try to get a fix in tonight

David