Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com> on 2004/01/23 23:18:17 UTC

Changing to ASF License 2.0

The Board has released the ASF License version 2.0, and has mandated
that all ASF software must be switched to that license by March 1, 2004.

I interpret this as permission for any committer to change the license
of any file from 1.1 to 2.0 with no further votes.

I'll be doing avalon/framework.

Just like to get confirmation that this seems OK to all:

/*
 * Copyright 2004 Apache Software Foundation
 *
 *
 *     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
 * limitations under the License.
 */

/LS

Re: Changing to ASF License 2.0

Posted by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br>.
Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
weren't we supposed to wait for docs on how to do that?

Oh well. Not like its that hard :D

cheers!

- LSD