Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2000/06/13 15:56:04 UTC

[ANN] mod_dav 1.0 released!

mod_dav 1.0 is now gold! It can be found at http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/

A press release has been issued by the Apache Software Foundation and
"webdav.org", talking about the release:

    http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/press-release.html

Of particular note, is that mod_dav is going to become a standard part of
Apache 2.0, now that we have passed the 1.0 release milestone.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: [ANN] mod_dav 1.0 released!

Posted by Daniel Veillard <Da...@w3.org>.
On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 06:56:04AM -0700, Greg Stein wrote:
> mod_dav 1.0 is now gold! It can be found at http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/
>
> A press release has been issued by the Apache Software Foundation and
> "webdav.org", talking about the release:
>
>     http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/press-release.html
>

> Of particular note, is that mod_dav is going to become a standard part of
> Apache 2.0, now that we have passed the 1.0 release milestone.

  Congrats !
Let's get it widely deployed on the clients too :-)
It should be in Gnome 2.0 by default, did you got in touch with KDE folks ?

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW

Re: [ANN] mod_dav 1.0 released!

Posted by David Reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk>.
>mod_dav 1.0 is now gold! It can be found at
http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/

Excellent news!

david

"I never get involved in my own life, it's way
too complicated."