Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Noirin Plunkett <fi...@nerdchic.net> on 2005/12/05 17:23:21 UTC

event MPM documented, worker & leader tidied a little

I've taken the comments from the source code in order to flesh out the
documentation for the event MPM a little - it was looking almost
painfully bare, and there was some hopefully useful information in the
code.

I've also made a few minor/cosmetic changes to the leader & worker MPM
pages, to tidy up a little.

Patch for all three is attached.

Noirin

Re: event MPM documented, worker & leader tidied a little

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Noirin Plunkett wrote:
> I've taken the comments from the source code in order to flesh out the
> documentation for the event MPM a little - it was looking almost
> painfully bare, and there was some hopefully useful information in the
> code.
>
> I've also made a few minor/cosmetic changes to the leader & worker MPM
> pages, to tidy up a little.
>
> Patch for all three is attached.

Thanks.  Committed.  (I also rewrote the <summary> on event to be less
of a copy of worker.)

Joshua.