Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2017/06/09 18:36:44 UTC

Simple Linked Data Server based on Clerezza

Hi all,

As a Clerezza demo application I've programmed a Simple Linked Data Server exposing data from a SPARQL server as Linked Data, optionally rewriting the URIs so that data can be exposed under different host names. It's less than 300 lines of code. It's not using OSGi but designed to be extendable. I plan to publish an extension that allows some kind of templating soon.

Have a look at:

https://github.com/linked-solutions/slds

Cheers,
Reto