Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vinay Rajput <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/07 10:22:01 UTC

Solr 8.6.2 - Admin UI Issue

Hi All,

We are currently using Solr 7.3.1 in cloud mode and planning to upgrade.
When I bootstrapped Solr 8.6.2 in my local machine and uploaded all
necessary configs, I noticed one issue in admin UI.

If I select a collection and go to files, it shows the content tree having
all files and folders present in that collection. In Solr 8.6.2, it is
somehow not showing the folders correctly. In my screenshot, you can see
that velocity and xslt are the folders and we have some config files inside
these two folders. Because of this issue, I can't click on folder nodes and
see children nodes. I checked the network calls and it looks like we are
getting the correct data from Solr. So, it looks like an Admin UI issue to
me.

Does anyone know if this is a* known issue* or I am missing something here?
Has anyone noticed the similar issue?  I can confirm that It works fine
with Solr 7.3.1.

[image: image.png][image: image.png]

Left image is for 8.6.2 and right image is for 7.3.1

Thanks,
Vinay

Re: Solr 8.6.2 - Admin UI Issue

Posted by Vinay Rajput <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for your replies.

I definitely cleared browser cache and also tried in incognito mode to rule
out this possibility. I think @Kevin got it right. This is the same issue
already reported in SOLR-14549
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-14549>

Thanks,