Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Vijay Sukthankar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/06 08:53:30 UTC

(Unknown)

I am using devstack and then trying to use apis.. I am getting an exception
at

zones = getAPI.getConfiguredZones();

It say org.jclouds.ResourceNotFoundException().

I checked with #nova availability-zone-list and I see some of the zones
configured..

I am newbie and hence looking at where I am going wrong..

--
Regards
Vijay Sukthankar

Re:

Posted by Vijay Sukthankar <vi...@gmail.com>.
https://gist.github.com/vksuktha/6869347

--
Regards
Vijay Sukthankar

Re:

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> https://gist.github.com/vksuktha/6870702

Thanks!

 From the error message, the endpoint

http://10.0.2.15:5000/V2.0/tokens

isn't reachable, or isn't correctly configured. Could you try something like

curl -s -X POST http://10.0.2.15:5000/V2.0/tokens -d '{"auth":
{"passwordCredentials": {"username":"demo", "password":"devstack"},
"tenantName":"demo"}}' -H "Content-type: application/json"

from the command line (see this old thread [1]) to see what comes back?

ap

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jclouds/BspNaAf8oFg/ZOeCngwJzi0J

Re:

Posted by Vijay Sukthankar <vi...@gmail.com>.