Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lsacco <oc...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 21:40:52 UTC

Archiva and LDAP Integration

Does Archiva 1.1.3 provide LDAP integration?  I see some stuff in JIRA about
LDAP issues but I don't see any documentation anywhere on the site that
describes how to set it up.

Thanks,
Lou

Re: Archiva and LDAP Integration

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:40 PM, lsacco <oc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does Archiva 1.1.3 provide LDAP integration?  I see some stuff in JIRA about
> LDAP issues but I don't see any documentation anywhere on the site that
> describes how to set it up.

Archiva is now a separate project with its own mailing lists.  You can
find subscription info here:
http://archiva.apache.org/mail-lists.html

(Redback is actually a Codehaus project, but Jeff is correct that
Archiva uses it for user and security features, including LDAP
integration.  This page may help:
http://redback.codehaus.org/integration/ldap.html and we'll be happy
to help with further questions on the Archiva users list.)

--
Wendy