Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Miguel Arroz <ar...@guiamac.com> on 2004/06/03 01:04:17 UTC

Can I use multibox with text fields?

Hi!

   I need to display a page that loads a list of items from a DB, and
that displays that list, with a text field and a checkbox per row. The
checkbox is easy to do, using multibox. But how can I get the text
field? Can I use something like multibox (and then read all the text
boxes from an array), or do I have to do this manually (using iterate,
etc)?

   Yours

Miguel Arroz

                                                  Fire, walk with me.

   Miguel Arroz - arroz@guiamac.com - http://www.guiamac.com

Re: Can I use multibox with text fields?

Posted by atta-ur rehman <at...@numetrics.com>.
Hello Miguel,

You might want to search the archive for "indexed properties"; I think
that's what you're looking for.

HTH,

ATTA