Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 08:00:10 UTC

2nd maven-based release?

Hi all,

I'd like to cut a new release as a lot has changed since the previous
one. Could you all provide a list of issues that have to be fixed
before we can peform the release?

Cheers,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be

re: 2nd maven-based release?

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

I am a big fan of agile software development especially of the "release early, release often" paradigm.

But you know yourself how hard it can be to get a release through the Apache release process.
There are a few thinks that need to be addressed before we can do that step.
But I agree that it's a good time now to start planning.

I'll have a look at all the issues in JIRA during the week and I will give you my opinion.
Regards

Rainer