Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by pajeczyca <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 15:57:52 UTC

Re: [RT] Cocoon and oracle ADF

Sorry but I'm kinda new to all this cocoon stuff and adf, . how do i
deactivate cocoon servlet?

Re: [RT] Cocoon and oracle ADF

Posted by pajeczyca <pa...@gmail.com>.
well, no. Thats a differnt application. All i want to do is to be able to
intergrate ADF wit cocoon.
I know cocoon supports JSF, but I can't get adf to work. I followed adf
installation and included all necessary mappings in xml, but still I am
getting an error

Re: [RT] Cocoon and oracle ADF

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

Re: [RT] Cocoon and oracle ADF