Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rupal Soni <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/13 23:12:19 UTC

[Axis 2] version 1.3

Is there any documentation on how to build Axis webservice and client in MyEclipse 5.5.1 version? I dont want to use ant or maven for my build purpose. What is the other way to build axis service and client in MyEclipse environment.

---------------------------------

Re: [Axis 2] version 1.3

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
As mentioned in the documentation the plugins can be installed  in eclipse
3.1.x higher core versions. I believe that the version of the MyEclipse
5.5.1 uses the Eclipse Core 3.2.2 so just dropping the plugins in to the
eclipse_home/plugins directory will enable you to use them.

Thanks
Lahiru

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F

Re: [Axis 2] version 1.3

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.