Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by 許議中 <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2005/09/10 13:49:30 UTC

Welcome to our cocoon site

Hi!

Here's a cocoon site build by Goodwill Technology http://www.soho.club.tw/cocoon/portal_shb User:demo Pass:demo.
This is a pricing system for factory management.
Now there is only chinese version, Both zh_TW and zh_CN.
This site is build by cocoon-2.1.8-dev use portal CForm with AJAX and report with PDF.

Welcome to vistit it and give us proposal.

Best Regards

Johnson

Re: Welcome to our cocoon site

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
Hi !

I decide to use the flow (a beta vsesion will go soon) to define ISO doc,
and then design a form and report design cform, and then generate the code
automatically.

I think this will make our product to meet the user's requirement.

Pls give us suggestion , tks.

Best Regards

Johnson

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
Hi Pete !

Tks ! you mail encourge us.

Best Regards

Johnson

Posted by Pete Farmer <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johnson,

Posted by 許議中 <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
additional info.

we use javascript is for store the cform content in BACK-END when user click other tab and then click back.

Best regards

johnson
Posted by 許議中 <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
The AJAX is for CForm, not menu.
Because of If we use the cform in portal,All the JS will vanish,So we need to define the JS in portal.

Best Regards

Johnson

Posted by Jonas Lundberg <my...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.