Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/20 00:50:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release HiveMind 1.1-rc-1

It looks to me like HiveMind 1.1 is as complete as it needs to be; I
haven't seen much activity of late. I would like to get the final 1.1
release started with a release candidate.  We would also branch the
1.1 code into its own branch, so that work on 1.2 can start in trunk.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: [VOTE] Release HiveMind 1.1-rc-1

Posted by Achim Huegen <ac...@gmx.de>.
Achim Hügen: +1

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
On 9/20/05, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks to me like HiveMind 1.1 is as complete as it needs to be; I
> haven't seen much activity of late. I would like to get the final 1.1
> release started with a release candidate.  We would also branch the
> 1.1 code into its own branch, so that work on 1.2 can start in trunk.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1

Knut Wannheden: +1

--knut

Re: [VOTE] Release HiveMind 1.1-rc-1

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It looks to me like HiveMind 1.1 is as complete as it needs to be; I
haven't seen much activity of late. I would like to get the final 1.1
release started with a release candidate.  We would also branch the
1.1 code into its own branch, so that work on 1.2 can start in trunk.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
James Carman: +1
Knut Wannheden: +1
Achim Huegen: +1
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1

Non-binding votes:

Massimo Lusetti: +1
Johan Lingquist: +1
Sebastian Zaffarano: +1
Jean-Francois Poilpret: +1

Re: [VOTE] Release HiveMind 1.1-rc-1

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1

Posted by Sebastian Zaffarano <sz...@afip.gov.ar>.
Sebastian Zaffarano: +1

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 9/20/05, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks to me like HiveMind 1.1 is as complete as it needs to be; I
> haven't seen much activity of late. I would like to get the final 1.1
> release started with a release candidate.  We would also branch the
> 1.1 code into its own branch, so that work on 1.2 can start in trunk.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1

Massimo Lusetti: +1

Whish to have "final stable" release just to make it on the boss desk ;)

--
Massimo

Re: [VOTE] Release HiveMind 1.1-rc-1

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.