Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lyndon Tiu <lt...@alumni.sfu.ca> on 2004/11/29 21:27:14 UTC

Axis port 8443 SSL only

Hello,

I am trying to secure the web service I have written using Axis as the
framework and running on tomcat. I got SSL client authentication
working. Problem is, Axis seems to respond to client requests on both
the encrypted SSL port 8443 and the un-encrypted port 8080 - port 8080
does not authenticate client requests.

Perhaps someone on this list can suggest how I can lock down Axis so
that it will not respond to port 8080 client requests and will only
respond to port 8443.

Thanks so much.

--
Lyndon Tiu

Re: Axis port 8443 SSL only

Posted by Lyndon Tiu <lt...@alumni.sfu.ca>.
John Walker wrote:

>Comment out the Connector definition in the server.xml file under
>$CATALINA_HOME$/conf/server.xml

Thanks.

That worked.

--