Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Marco Speranza <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/14 00:21:44 UTC

Migrator and exit error code

Hi all, I'm using migrator into a Continuous integration tool, to automate
and test our database scripts. The problem is that when one SQL error is
encountered, migrator does not return the error code to the shell, and my CI
tool does not report correctly the error. Yesterday night I've made a little
patch for this problem: when migrator command fails and force argument is
false, the program exits with an error code greater then 0. Can I open a
Jira issue and drop it the patch? best regards

--
Marco Speranza <ma...@gmail.com>

Re: Migrator and exit error code

Posted by Marco Speranza <ma...@gmail.com>.