Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rutger Jansen <ru...@rutger.net> on 2008/11/07 14:06:46 UTC

Default locale / resource language problem

Hi,

I can't seem to get default error/validation messages in my own
language (Dutch) even though my default Locale is correct
(java.util.Locale.getDefault() = nl_NL). They keep showing up in
English.
Is there another place where the default converters get the
localization of their messages, should I do more configuration? Can't
seem to find it in the book (Wicket in action)

I know how to override my own expected messages but want to be sure
that any unforseen message is in the correct language as well.

I tried wicket 1.3.4 and 1.3.5

Rutger

Re: Default locale / resource language problem

Posted by Rutger Jansen <ru...@rutger.net>.
You were just ahead of me as I saw that the given Locale in one of my
custom validators was en_EN.

Is there a way to force the locale of the session globaly so I don't
have to check the session's locale on each page?

Posted by Pointbreak <po...@ml1.net>.