Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Cosmo Luís Arrivabene <CO...@espm.br> on 2005/06/24 21:05:56 UTC

The content of the folder weapps of tomcat disappeared.

The content of the folder weapps of tomcat disappeared.  Did not have intervention human being, somebody can help to understand it?  Tank's

My tomcat version is 4.1

Re: The content of the folder weapps of tomcat disappeared.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
this sounds to me like a question that would be better directed to the
tomcat user list. see http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html.

- robert