Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2003/05/06 19:31:14 UTC

Sandbox

I have a (small) project I would like to put into the sandbox. I am not
a committer for jakarta presently, so don't have the free pass into the
sandbox.

My understanding on the sandbox is that community members (which I like
to think I qualify as) can also gain access for projects. What is the
process for doing so?

Much appreciated!

-Brian

[sandbox] Snapshot proposal (for sandbox, not commons)

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Per Juozas Baliuka's recommendation, a proposal for the Snapshot
jakarta-commons-sandbox component. The proposal is attached, and is
available online at ( http://www.frums.net/PROPOSAL.html ).

I am *not* a Jakarta committer (and all of my contributions have been
to projects which are now in db.apache org anyway) so cannot just
request karma for the sandbox.

-Brian McCallister

Re: Sandbox

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
Post a proposal, possible somebody  will add code or nominate you as
commiter if you need karma for development.

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.

Re: Sandbox

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.