Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 12:08:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (2nd try)

I've uploaded a new release of gogo with fixed NOTICE in all bundles.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-055/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 55 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (2nd try)

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David Bosschaert

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1 (not binding)

--
Alin Dreghiciu
Software Developer

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (2nd try)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 9/10/09 13:37, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Well, i'd rather do it clean so that those issues don't pop up next time ...
> And the missing asf header was worrisome to me.

Yeah, I didn't catch that one.

If you want, I can look at the next artifacts before calling the vote
this time...

-> richard

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.