Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Seth Voltz <se...@designgods.net> on 2014/11/12 02:24:50 UTC

Fix for `cordova emulate ios` to support iPhone 6

Hello,

I just started with Cordova and wanted to keep everything on the CLI so I can run the build and emulate cycle without having to open Xcode. In order to support the iPhone 6 I edited the `platforms/ios/cordova/run` file to use ios-sim 3.x’s —devicetypeid syntax.

I have attached it here but I would like to contribute this back to the community as well. Is the only channel for submitting fixes through Jira or can I fork on GitHub and submit a pull request?

Thanks!

– Seth

Re: Fix for `cordova emulate ios` to support iPhone 6

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Here is the file history:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/commits/master/bin/templates/scripts/cordova/run

Thank you however for contributing! I would encourage you to file pull
requests in the future. The repo itself has a CONTRIBUTING.md with
guidelines. Each pull request should be accompanied by a JIRA issue as well.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Seth,