Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/22 17:02:38 UTC

2023-03-08 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

 If you have anything you want to discuss at the next meeting, reply to
this email and it's on the agenda.

Re: 2023-03-08 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
1. Attendance
- Zach Hoffman
- Kurtis Michie
- Stephen Hamrick
- Joshua Zenn
- Eric Holguin
2. Should we update to github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/v7 to fix `go get`
issues for ATC users?
- `go get`/`go install` installs version 1.3 because that's the "latest"
according to Go
- other projects change the module import path throughout their project at
every major version
- for us this amounts to about 3.3k lines of changes across 1k files
- the Go project refuses to fix their broken tool
3. Since ApacheCon is in-person-only this year, would we have better
attendance doing an online TrafficControl summit?
- They won't do hybrid, truly is ONLY in-person this year
- ATS streams their summits

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.
Consider discussing: