Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com> on 2011/01/25 19:26:41 UTC

reloading config & i18n

I have set devMode=true and both reload config and i18n properties to
true for my development environment.  It doesn't matter whether Tomcat
is ran inside of MyEclipse or whether I run it stand alone, while I see
the devMode error reports; I don't see the reload functionality working
at all.

I have verified that when changes are made to the files, they are pushed
to the webapp's directory, timestamps appear to be updated; however the
webapp isn't reloading these.  Am I missing something?

I am on Windows 7.

Re: reloading config & i18n

Posted by st...@gmail.com.
I'm on 2.2.1 and they are being reloaded when using those config settings.
 However, I believe it took them all (or some weird combination) before they
would load!

RE: reloading config & i18n

Posted by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com>.
Do I have to be on 2.2.1 for all this to work?

I am presently on 2.1.8.1 and have precisely those settings; other than
my resource filename being different; yet when I make changes to my
resource files text and refresh the browser page; no changes are
reflected.

Re: reloading config & i18n

Posted by st...@gmail.com.