Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Klaudia Zduńczyk <kl...@getindata.com> on 2020/06/17 11:58:09 UTC

Ever wondered how to use real-time data in your business?? LIVE WEBINAR

Hi everyone,

GetInData <http://bit.ly/2T5giIp> organized a webinar about the Complex
Event Processing Platform which we built for a leading telco company in
Kazakhstan. The system we have designed and deployed handles now over *10
millions users*, *500 000 interactions* per second.

On these massive streams of interactions platform applies in real-time over
a hundred of complex pattern searches, analytics, business rules or
marketing campaigns for new products, personalised communication, fraud
detection or business automation.

Whether you're in a *telco, banking, e-commerce, IoT **or other data
intensive industry,* you will learn a ton with us. This webinar is
dedicated to everyone who work between Tech Teams and Business

If it sounds interesting, save your spot here. <https://bit.ly/2YHbNrr>

--

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

KLAUDIA WACHNIO