Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2017/02/02 13:20:45 UTC

Re: Status of on-going PRs

Looks like all of the PRs for 1.10 have been merged, except
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/pull/75
which will spill over to 2.0.  Thank you all who contributed on doing this.

We are still doing some final checking on E2E functional test suite across
postres, greenplum and apache hawq, so not officially at code freeze yet.
But getting dangerously close.

Frank