Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jyothi K <jy...@india.softalia.com> on 2001/08/07 11:22:32 UTC

exception while sending the message

Hi,
           I am using Apache soap for my java client and i have a c++
server.In my client  I took an xml file that contains the soap envelope and
body details. I parsed it through my code and sent the envelope to the
required url using Message.send method but it is giving me a null pointer
exception. The envelope that is sent is correct as i checked it in
TcpTunnelGui and even the server is sending the correct envelope as
response. Here is the exception details that i got

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.soap.transport.TrasnportMessage.read(TransportMessage.java: 206)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPutils.post<HTTPutils.java: 333)
at
org.apache.soap.trasnport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.ja
va:282)
at org.apache.soap.Messaging.message.send(Message.java:123)

Thanks,
Jyothi

RE: exception while sending the message

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Jyothi,

Please try one of the nightly builds (or the latest CVS tree). I believe
this was a bug which has been fixed.

Thanks,
-Matt

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.