Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ttmgary <ga...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2009/03/02 17:38:51 UTC

Broker Plugin addDestination(), removeDestination() not called

In my broker plugin, the addConnection(), addSession(), addConsumer(), and
addDestination() methods get called when a consumer starts up, as I expect.
But if I use JConsole to do an addTopic() or addQueue() to create a new
destination, the broker plugin's addDestination() method does NOT get
invoked. Also, if I use JConsole to do a removeQueue() or removeTopic(), the
plugin's removeDestination() method does not get invoked.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Gary

Re: Broker Plugin addDestination(), removeDestination() not called

Posted by ttmgary <ga...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Thanks Dejan.

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2146 AMQ-2146

Gary