Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by "Nguyen, Chieu X" <ch...@verizon.com> on 2016/02/11 18:31:19 UTC

Stop EmpireDB Logging by Default

Hi All,

Currently, I see these log statements in my log file.  This causing our log file to grow too quickly.  How do I stop EmpireDB from logging this out?

[Feb/11/16 00:11:43] INFO  org.apache.empire.db.DBDatabase  - Executing: UPDATE CIRCUIT_AZ
SET LAST_UPDATE=sysdate
WHERE CIRCUIT_AZ_ID=12627769

Thank You,

Chieu Nguyen
Chieu.nguyen@verizon.com

Re: Stop EmpireDB Logging by Default

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chieu,

This depends on the logging framework you are using for your application /
have in the classpath (eg Log4j, Logback, ...).
For most frameworks you just have to set the logger 'org.apache.empire' to
level ERROR or WARN

Cheers,
Francis