Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2005/02/23 22:57:52 UTC

Rename ServiceModel to ServiceLifecycleModel...

All,

While writing my article, I was having a difficult time describing "service
models" in HiveMind.  To me, they're more logically described as "service
lifecycle models" or more succinctly "lifecycle models."  Should we change
the documentation/code to reflect such a distinction?  For these core
concept changes, it'd be better to make the changes earlier rather than
later.  I think it would make the framework easier to understand.  Any
thoughts?

James

Re: Rename ServiceModel to ServiceLifecycleModel...

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.
I'd say go for LifecycleModel ... Has a better ring to it ;)

Johan

--
you too?

RE: Rename ServiceModel to ServiceLifecycleModel...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Rename ServiceModel to ServiceLifecycleModel...

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry