Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by amit charaya <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2007/06/16 09:51:21 UTC

pos hangs

pos hangs on linux machine
can any body tell why it happens

Re: pos hangs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
On any platform, you have to use a sun jdk >= 1.5.

There are known problems on Linux plaforms due to windows managers : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-567

Jacques

De : "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Re: pos hangs

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Samito,

Does this solve the problem?

Thanks,

Raj

Re: pos hangs

Posted by Samito <sb...@vitaminlife.com>.

Re: pos hangs

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a dialog box problem, I think there's a jira issue for it but
I'm on windows and it works fine so can't really help I'm afraid.

Regards
Scott

RE: pos hangs

Posted by "skip@theDevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.