Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thomas Lutz <ma...@gmx.at> on 2008/06/19 18:30:30 UTC

wicket servlet mapping to subdirectory

Hi list !

I am forced to use the wicket servlet (1.3.3) instead of the filter
because of oc4j.

I mapped the servlet to

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>Wicket Webapp</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/app/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

This does not work, I always get redirected to the root of the webapp,
and therefore none of my pages shows up. If I map to /*, everything
works fine, but then my acegi filters to not work...

Is there any parameter I need to set to tell wicket about the different
location ? Or, is it possible to configure some fake name in front of
the request strings "?" ?

Thanks a lot,
Tom

Re: wicket servlet mapping to subdirectory

Posted by Thomas Lutz <ma...@gmx.at>.
I searched the list, but I guess nobody tried to map to a subdirectory
so far... or combine it with acegi.

I've made some progress, though, basically the only solution yet was
removing the filter, and handle the filter stuff in my customized wicket
session. not very beautiful, but it works.

More detailed in case anybody has the same problem: I followed
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html but
"removed" HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter and remebered the
SecurityContext in the wicket session.

Thanks for your help, and thanks for this great framework,
Tom

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Lutz <ma...@gmx.at>.
Thanks Igor !