Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2008/08/19 19:52:21 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Accept project PicaGalley into the Incubator

Hello all,

with twelve +1 (11 binding) and one -0 (binding), the
renamed project PhotArk is accepted into the Incubator.
Jukka's -0 was based on the originally proposed name
PicaGalley, we hope that his concerns are addressed
by the new name.

cheers,
   Roland

* = binding vote

+1:
Roland Weber *
Luciano Resende
Henning Schmiedehausen *
Martijn Dashorst *
Noel J. Bergman *
Carsten Ziegeler *
Ant Elder *
Martin Cooper *
Niall Pemberton *
Niclas Hedhman *
Craig L Russell *
Will Glass-Husain *

-0:
Jukka Zitting *

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Accept project PicaGalley into the Incubator

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Roland Weber kirjoitti:
> Jukka's -0 was based on the originally proposed name
> PicaGalley, we hope that his concerns are addressed
> by the new name.

Yes, thanks!

BR,

Jukka Zitting