Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Thomas <Th...@t-online.de> on 2010/10/04 22:50:53 UTC

IJ scipts - stop execution and rollback in case of error

Hi,

is there a way to make scripts stop (and the transaction rollbacked) when an
error is thrown rather than IJ just continuing the execution with the next
statement?

Thanks

Re: IJ scipts - stop execution and rollback in case of error

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am not 100% but from my recollection, there is no way to stop the
script if an error is encountered in the middle of the script.

Mamta