Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/23 19:47:37 UTC

Changes in CVS, and splitting XMLCipher in several classes

Hi,
  I have just commit a bunch of changes to the CVS. Now the library is
"usable" in java 1.5 without xalan or xerces in the endorsed
directory(xpath transformation cannot be used).
  Others changes are:
        + Clean-up of not used methods (in TransformSPI and in
ResourceResolverSpi class)(shout if you use them).
        + Minor memory reductions and speed improvements, using
List<Class> instead of Vector<String> to resolve/store
Transformation/C14N/KeyResolvers/etc implementations.

What is left in my local copy is the splitting the real big
XMLCypher.java file in several public classes, in a sub package
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.impl, as I'm not an expert in xml
encrpytion I have wait for your comments.
I think it is a good idea, but perhaps are some arguments to have it
as a big file(so people cannot instantiate the objects directly as
there are private), i rather have a bunch of small files that a big
one, but is my personal opinion.
Any opinions please?

--
http://r-bg.com