Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2002/10/06 05:53:27 UTC

Re: about complex types (newbie)

Hi shrikant,
I also had looked the anyType stuff.
Can you explain what does it really means.
What is the advantages of having that rathar than having bean in the case of
Wermous's problem.
Thanks in advance.
regards,
Jeyakumaran.C
From: Cory Cobler ccobler@herringbank.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:18:33 -0500
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

You should just be able to pass the XML and DTD in as Files through the
arg and have your xml parse do the validation on the other side. It has
been a long time since I had to do this, but this is the route I would
take.

You could send the xml files through the web service as attachments. Or
even buffer it out to a string.

I may be way off but just my thoughts :-)