Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2021/11/01 21:12:04 UTC

New committer: Agustin Gonzalez Tuchmann

Hey Druids,

The Druid PMC has invited Agustin Gonzalez Tuchmann (@loquisgon on
github) to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has
accepted. Agustin has made several significant contributions in the
ingestion, including reducing memory pressure for batch ingestion.

Congratulations Agustin!

Re: New committer: Agustin Gonzalez Tuchmann

Posted by Karan Kumar <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Agustin !!

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 11:35 AM Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@imply.io>
wrote:

> Congratulations Agustin. Keep up the good work.
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 2:42 AM Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hey Druids,
> >
> > The Druid PMC has invited Agustin Gonzalez Tuchmann (@loquisgon on
> > github) to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
> > has
> > accepted. Agustin has made several significant contributions in the
> > ingestion, including reducing memory pressure for batch ingestion.
> >
> > Congratulations Agustin!

Thanks
Karan

Re: New committer: Agustin Gonzalez Tuchmann

Posted by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@imply.io>.