Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <aj...@monsanto.com> on 2006/01/06 19:42:54 UTC

delete task in Ant

I have a file(s) that get created in the build directory that I want to
delete, so I used the delete task

<delete>
	<fileset dir=${buildDir}>
	   <include name=*Test.log.* />
	</fileset>
</delete>

The files that get created are:
.#Test.log.1.23
.#Test.log.1.24

Why does the ant task not recognize these files? Is there something wrong
with the pattern that I have given it?

Thank you for your help

Ajay Dharna

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

Re: delete task in Ant

Posted by Ken Gentle <j....@acm.org>.
That is what I get for making a snap answer...  ;^)

Alexey is absolutely correct.

The multiple patterns will work, just for the record.  Just not the
better solution.

         Ken

Re: delete task in Ant

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <a....@mdl.com>.