Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aaron Shettleroe <aa...@touchnet.com> on 2007/11/27 17:22:08 UTC

No logging done when clientAuth=true

I'm trying to configure Tomcat 5.5.25 to log failed requests to a
Connector that has enabled mutual authentication.  When I try to request
a page from the secured port and fail to send the client certificate,
Tomcat doesn't log this request!  What do I need to do in order to have
the failed request (no client cert sent) logged in Tomcat?  I've enabled
log4j.

I've tried the request from a browser (Firefox and IE) and from an
application calling a web service.  No luck.

Thanks