Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/09 13:13:25 UTC

Apache Community building event

We are planning to have a free Apache Community building event within
the WSO2Con conference next week (13th September to 15th September) in
Colombo, Sri Lanka. We would like to invite contributors /committers
on Apache Axis2, Apache WS, Apache ODE, Apache Synapse to take a part
of this event. Number of committers from above projects will be there
and it's a good chance to communicate with them and get your first
step on those mentioned projects.  Also you can join with us using any
Freenode  IRC client on #axis2 channel.

This Community event sponsored by WSO2 and will be held on same
conference venue. More info can be found here :
http://wso2.com/events/wso2con-2011-colombo/

Hope to see you there!

Thanks !
--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: Apache Community building event

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanchana,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Kanchana Welagedara
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sagara
>
> Thank you for this notification.Excellent opportunity who are trying to
> groom up in Apache Axis 2 community. There Re few folks including myself who
> are interested in participating in this.The given URL didn't provide much
> information about this community event specially start and end time,Is more
> likely open event as a barcamp such that any body can walk in?If so I can
> promote this event among more interested parties.Do we have have go through
> a registration process?

Sorry for the late notice about this event. Since WSo2Con already
started I'm afraid it's very difficult to update the web site with
event details now, but the location and time are same as  the
conference ( Time - 10.30 to 4. 00 PM). This is free event and anybody
can take a part also there is no registration process at all.

Thanks !

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sagara

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.